This will be one of the high points of Bikenomics Forum: two days completely dedicated to the world of cycling and the economies that revolve around it. The event will take place from the 4th to the 6th May in Lignano Sabbiadoro (Udine).
The kermesse is also an opportunity for policy-making - to understand what has been done and what is left to do for the economic players to give them good "practices" to follow, and for operators to learn how things should be done technically.
Over the two days, the top national experts in policies for cyclability, and the best "cases" of successful bike economics for mobility and cycle-tourism, will take turns on the stage. Other fundamental subjects such as health and commercial development will not be forgotten either.
In actual fact, a particular phenomenon can be observed in Italy: on one hand, there is the extraordinary economic potential of a sector whose development could generate significant economic and occupational benefits, and on the other, the extreme difficulty of solidifying this potential.
FRIDAY 4TH MAY:
>> 9:30 | Policies
Moderating: The Honourable Paolo Gandolfi, writer of the Framework Law on Mobility for Cyclists
* Institutional welcomes
* The Honourable Diego De Lorenzis* - Chamber of Deputies: "Active Mobility in the National Political Agenda"
* Giulietta Pagliaccio - President of the FIAB onlus association: "The Future of the Bicycle in the Transport System"
* Claudia Tscherne - CEO of Agentur Weitblick (Austria): "The Cycle-Tourism Offer in Carinthia"
* Iliana Gobbino - Central Direction of Infrastructure and Territory: "Regional Law on Cycling Mobility: Strategies and Tools"
* Architect Matteo Dondé - Bikenomist srl: "No Road Safety? No Bikes!"
* Dejan Iskra - Head of DMC Green Karst (Slovenia): "Tours, Projects and Events for the Promotion of Cycle-Tourism"
* Federico Zadnich - Regional Coordinator for FIAB: "Longing to Cycle in the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region: the Results of the SWG-FIAB Survey and Requests from Cyclists"
* Enrico Pizza - Mobility Assessor for the Municipality of Udine: "10 Years to Achieve Safer and More Sustainable Mobility"
* Andrea Paschetto - Sport Psychologist: "The Ethical Charter of Sport and the Business of Sport"
>> 14:30 | Economies
Moderating: Isidoro Trovato, Economics Journalist - Corriere della Sera
* Davide Urban - Director of Confcommercio Ferrara: "Commerce in the City of Bicycles"
* Paolo Pinzuti - Bikenomist srl: "Commerce and Logistics by Bicycle"
* Valentin Gonzalez* - The Society for Tourism of Gran Canaria: "Cycling, the Economic Engine of Gran Canaria"
* Mario Ziboni - Eco-Counter: "Counting in order to Understand, Understanding in order to Deliberate"
* Pierpaolo Romio - CEO of Zeppelin/Girolibero: "The Story of a Tour Operator that put Everything into Cycling"
* Andrea Tomazzoni - Area for Projects in the Territory, Trentino Marketing: "Trentino and Cycle-Tourism - A Love Story"
SATURDAY 5TH MAY:
>> 9:30 | Techniques
Moderating: Paolo Pinzuti, CEO of Bikenomist - Bikeitalia.it
* Valerio Montieri - FIAB onlus: "Planning Cycle Paths and Cycle Tracks"
* Alessandro Martin - Hotel Smeraldo, Jesolo: "The Importance of a Network - the Case of Adria Bike Hotels"
* Pinar Pinzuti - Bikenomist srl: "Transformation: from Hotel to Bike-Hotel"
* Valeria Pulieri - Bikenomist srl: "Knowing Where to Fish: A Sea of Competitions for Cyclability"
* Marco Mazzei - Communications Expert: "How to Communicate Bike-Centred Activities in the Digital Age"
>> 14:30 | Business Networking
Talk and presentation from the experts of Bikenomics, with the aim of planning a holiday package or tourist event in the area.
SUNDAY 6TH MAY:
The conclusion of the event is planned for 8:30 with the departure of the "Goes Green" bike ride, a tour designed to discover Lignano, taking in the sea, the river and the lagoon.
Participants will arrive at 10:00 in Piazza Ursella, where they will join the procession for the Festa dello Sport, which will culminate at Terrazza a Mare with the inauguration of this year's bathing season.
TO POST A COMMENT YOU MUST BE REGISTERED